pendant, Tantric Buddhist protection amulet, Tibetan vajrayana/Shingon esoteric esoteric with a ball bearing system developed in Germany.
Agate called nan hong (southern red) of Yunnan
Two models available
Copper Entourage and Silver Vajra
Silver and copper vajra entourage
Dimensions 32.7/ 26.2mm
Weight of about 11 grams
As a gemologist at the National Institute of Gemmology in Paris all our subjects are expertized and authenticated.
Vajra, in Tibetan dorje. It is probably the most important symbol of Tibetan Buddhism. The term means "diamond" and refers to the indestructible nature of the mind itself, awakening, which is both imperishable and indivisible. The small scepter originally appears to be the diamond lightning of the god Indra, a mark of royalty and power.
(1) the top five points represent the five wisdoms, five facets of the diamond that is the awakened mind:
mirror-like wisdom, which means that the awake mind, like a perfectly polished mirror, clearly reflects all things, has the ability to know everything, without any confusion.
the wisdom of equality, which recognizes that all the phenomena of samsara (ordinary world) and nirvana (pure fields or paradise of Buddhas) are of an equal nature in that they are of a unique essence: emptiness
the wisdom of distinction, which denotes that the awakened mind perceives not only the emptiness of all phenomena (which is the wisdom of equality) but also, in a simultaneous, unre-confusiond nature, all phenomena as they manifest themselves;
the fulfilling wisdom, which allows the Buddhas to create pure fields and emanations working for the good of beings;
the wisdom of universal space, which indicates that all phenomenes, beyond any concept and duality, remain in pure knowledge of the mind.
(2) At the same time as the five wisdoms, these five upper points symbolize the Five Winners or five main Male Buddhas on a mystical level. The five lower points symbolize the Five Female Buddhas.
(3) The mouths of makara (sea monster) whose tips emerge denote the liberation of the cycle of existences.
(4) The eight upper petals represent the eight male bodhisattvas, i.m. eight large bodhisattvas remaining in celestial domains.
(5) The eight lower petals are the eight female bodhisattvas.
6. The round part in the middle refers to emptiness.
for information about our activity and dates of exhibitions in miners' fairs.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.