Buddhist protection pendant vajra/ dorje.
Silver 925, copper
Dimensions 54/ 16mm
Weight of 14 grams
Turning pendant as shown in this video available by clicking on this link
The vajra, in Tibetan Dorje. This is undoubtedly the most important symbol of Tibetan Buddhism. The term means "diamond" and designates the indestructible nature of the spirit in itself, the awakening, which is both imperishable and indivisible. The little Scepter seems to be, originally, the diamond lightning of the God Indra, it is a mark of royalty and power.
(1) the top five points represent the five wisdoms, five facets of the diamond that is the awakened mind:
the mirror-like wisdom, which means that the awakened mind, just like a perfectly polished shimmy, clearly reflects all things, possesses the ability to know everything, without any confusion.
the wisdom of equality, which recognizes that all the phenomena of samsara (me ordinary world) and of Nirvana (the pure fields or paradise of the Buddhas) are of an equal nature in the sense that they are of a unique essence: the vacuity
the wisdom of the distinction, which connotes that the awakened mind perceives not only the emptiness of all phenomena (what the wisdom of equality does) but also, in a simultaneity without confusion, all phenomena as they manifest themselves;
the fulfilling wisdom, which allows the Buddhas to create pure fields and emanations working for the good of beings;
the wisdom of the universal space, which indicates that all phenomenons, beyond any concept and duality, remain in the pure knowledge of the mind.
(2) Along with the five wisdoms, these five upper points symbolize the Five Victors or five main Male Buddhas on a mystical level. The five lower points symbolize the Five Female Buddhas.
(3) The mouths of makara (sea monster) from which the spikes emerge denote the liberation of the cycle of existence.
(4) The eight upper petals represent the eight male bodhisattvas, i.e. eight great bodhisattvas remaining in celestial domains.
(5) The eight lower petals are the eight female bodhisattvas.
6. The round part in the middle is emptiness.
All about our minerals activities and salons where we expose.
1-8 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.