pendant bell drilbou.
Tibetan Buddhist amulet.
ringing bell in operation
Silver 925 punched,
copper for the flap
turquoise "sleeping beauty" from Arizona.
Agate called "nan hong" (southern red) of Yunnan province.
As a gemologist who graduated from the National Institute of Gemmology in Paris, all our subjects are expert and certified.
Pendant dimensions: 50mm high by 25mm diameter
Weight of 23 grams.
To discover our entire "Buddhist protections" collection, please click on this link
Our entire shop, via this link
Video available via this link
The bell, in Tibetan drilbou. It symbolizes, in general, emptiness (emptiness does not mean that nothing exists, but that phenomena do not exist as we perceive them because of the veil of ignorance that covers our mind).
(1) Its hollow part represents emptiness and its beating the "sound" of emptiness (i.e. its dynamics potentially containing the manifestation)
(2) The eight-petal lotus symbolizes the eight female bodhisattvas, associated with the idea of emptiness like all female deities.
(3) The vase contains the nectar of accomplishment.
(4) The face on the handle is that of the female deity Prajnaparamitam symbol of the knowledge of emptiness.
(5) The vajra contains its own symbolism as seen above.
1-8 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.